Tuesday, April 19, 2011

He Is Faithful

Today looks a little like this.

 (This is from the Plaza de España en Olviedo, Spain.... I haven't been to this particular plaza, but it reminds me of the church and plaza in the town I lived in.)

Oh no, you think.  The title, "He is Faithful"?  Pictures of a rainy day? What's wrong?

Absolutely nothing.  I LOVE rainy days. 

They speak to me, to the very core of my being.


And as I was on my way to work this morning, as I listened to a CD that a friend gave me, one of those songs came on.  You know, one of those songs, where the very chords and instrumentation seep into your heart and speak, where words are rendered nearly unnecessary.  But when you do hear them, it's complete.  You've been touched.

Yeah, one of those songs.

He is faithful, faithful to the end. 

They sang. 

I heard.


And like the drops of rain that fall, creating ripples that touch other ripples, I need to remind everyone. 

He is faithful, right unto the very End.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you VERY much for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! I too love rainy days! (just not gross, stagnant grey and cloudy ones.) but Rain? AWESOME! Thunder too? EVEN BETTER...
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always and forever faithful
    (P.S. - I love rainy days, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed this after my awful week with the PK fires!

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love! Share with me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...