Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Lovely Morning.

I'm having a lovely decided-to-skip-church-this-morning-and-just-be morning.  A rare occurence. 

Here's what it's looked like:


A delicious cup of coffee...



Ginny all snuggled up on the couch beside me.


My husband sitting in the room with me, half-watching the movie, half doing something on the iPad.



A mini-Harry Potter marathon while I get some grading and online work done.



And me...  wow.  I'm going to get up now and get in the shower, after posting this terrifyingly honest picture of what I currently look like.

Next?  Family lunch at Zio's.  Yumm.  Then more HP, school work, and, most likely, PJs again.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day to me. Hope you're refreshed for your day today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love! Share with me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...