Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thank You

Dear friends,

Thank you for your words of encouragement.  As I was telling Husband last night, my rational, logical self knows that I am probably okay, and that this is most likely very normal.  It's just that I can't seem to let that part of my brain rule right now.  Emotions and hormones are crazy controllers at times.  Still, as many of you referenced, and as my mom told me this morning, I cannot let fear be my controller.  A spirit of fear is NOT from God.  I may still call the doctor on Monday morning and ask if I can come in, just for some peace of mind, but I will continue to day by day hope and work on trusting. 
Thank you for understanding that I am not a crazy person, and that I do know that I'm probably fine, but for sharing your words of wisdom and experience, anyway.

Love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comment-love! Share with me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...