1. A hopefully fresh, simple blog design. I can't actually afford to get someone to re-do my blog for me, and I don't really know how to do much on my own, so expect a simple template. I want a few more days of Christmas blog (just like I want a few more days of Christmas house), and then I want simple and fresh.
2. A post on 30 before 30. I started that list a bazillion years ago. (Okay, like a year ago.) Now, with less than a year to go before 30, I want to cross some things off my list. Excited to share it with you - maybe they will actually happen.
3. A request for your most-important, non-annoying advice on how to prioritize what actually needs to get done before Baby C arrives. With less than 15 weeks to go and the terrifying knowledge that I was born nearly 4 weeks early, I have a serious need to get my rear end in gear and figure out what's most important and what can wait. Any words of advice from high school teachers who are over-committed to their students on how to do long-term sub plans will be appreciated.
4. Hopefully more regular posts that show a better balance of who I am as a person - teacher, wife, homemaker, mom-to-be, Jesus-follower, funny and serious woman. I like a lot of my early blog posts, but feel like for the last year I was in a blog-rut.
5. More pictures. I just have to replace my camera first. Remember how I lost it a while ago, and then found it? Well, I tripped and dropped it the other day when I was about to document my epic fail at Spritz cookies, and it's broken. Lame. It barely bounced on the floor. So.... let me save my Christmas gift cards and see if I can get a new camera soon.
Potentially I'll do a "looking back" post before the new year, but if I don't (I really enjoy not being on the computer on breaks), know I'm looking forward to spending 2012 and all it holds with you all!