Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Twitter

Well, it's official. I'm on Twitter.

I don't have a clue what I'm doing, but I joined. My sister gave me a look. You know, a LOOK. When she found out I had gotten an account.

The real reason I joined? I stumbled on a blog about a sweet little girl named Layla Grace who's been sick with yucky cancer for a while and isn't doing well. God put such a burden for her and her family on my heart that I wanted to be able to keep up with what was going on as much as possible, so I joined Twitter so I could follow their tweets. (Just in case you're interested, Layla's sisters came to say goodbye today- we're praying for God to bring her comfort and healing one way or another soon.)

I have no idea how Twitter really works, nor if anyone would even bother following me (just as I wonder if I'll ever have more than 9 blog follwers, lol), but I'm kind of excited to be able to follow others once in a while.

Do you have a Twitter? Do you follow anyone worth my checking out? :)

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I have found Twitter to be a great way to connect with other bloggers and to stay up-to-date on situations like Layla's. I have been on Twitter for about a year and, although it took me a little while, I like it more than Facebook now. One of my favorite follows is @OSChambers (a daily My Utmost for His Highest link).

    ReplyDelete

I love comment-love! Share with me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...