Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Great Debate

Okay, I couldn't resist a quick post about this.

It's apparently a great debate. A dividing issue. Something worth (laugh) mulling over, discussing the pros and cons, even voting on.

We've debated about it at my house. My husband doesn't understand my viewpoint, but he tries to acquiese when he remembers. When he doesn't, I fix his mistakes, and sometimes he grumbles about how it doesn't matter and his way works, too. But I argue that my way is right.

What I didn't know is how great this debate really is. It's, to quote my new pastor, a big dang deal.

What am I talking about? The "Over or Under" Debate, of course.


There's a vote going on over at Cottenelle. (Seriously, this just cracks me up!)


I, of course, do the right thing.

Over. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comment-love! Share with me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...